RAM Aviation Space & Defense is a manufacturer of quality products for the Aerospace, Military, and Commercial markets. Some of our customers include the US military, NASA, and the USPS. Here are RAM, we provide several buyers across the nation with our precise and high-quality solenoids and valves. Currently we are searching for someone who wants to make a difference and utilize their skills, experience to its potential, this is an incredible opportunity for you!
RAM Aviation Space and Defense is looking for an Information Security Officer to join our team and own all aspects of Information Security and Company compliance with standards.
- 4+ years of experience as an Information Security Manager or related role.
- Extensive knowledge of network and infrastructure security and best practices.
- Security governance, risk, and compliance management experience.
- Prior experience and deep knowledge in implementing and maintaining ISO27001 and NIST. Knowledge of CMMC a plus.
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging cyber security risks, and modern risk management methods and solutions.
- Ability to influence others and work at all levels and departments across the organizational and with external vendors and partners.
- Cybersecurity certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CySA+) – Advantage.
|Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead our Information Security practice to review and improve our compliance processes internally.
- Manage our Third-Party Risk program, overseeing agreements with sub-processors and ensuring we remain up to date with their compliance documentation.
- Own our governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) framework through organizational alignment of information technology with business objectives, while managing risk and meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
- Develop, implement, and monitor a comprehensive company information security risk management program to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information are owned, controlled, or processed by the organization.
- Develop, maintain, and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards, and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Collaborate with and assist the sales department in communicating our security practices as part of RFPs and sales processes.
- Utilize security engineering and application security experts to review and improve our security and application architecture – ensuring both the security and privacy of our product and data.
- Identify, integrate, and operate new security solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
RAM Aviation Space & Defense is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.