|| LEAN FACILITATOR
Oversee the implementation of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement. Plan, direct, and coordinate activities related to lean manufacturing and continuous improvement. Lead process improvement projects by facilitating teams, managing projects, monitoring for sustainability, presenting results and recommendations, developing metrics and measurement tools to improve operating processes and systems; evaluate and propose needed machinery and manufacturing tools; develop plant or area layouts to facilitate product flow; train RAM personnel on lean manufacturing principles.
Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
Must be proficient in operation of a computer and using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Preferred: BA or BS four-year engineering or business administration degree.
|Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct the implementation of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- Perform individual and team training sessions related to lean manufacturing and continuous improvement events.
- Administer the 5S program.
- Implement, support, and maintain value stream metric boards.
- Provide training and coaching to the production teams on effectively utilizing metrics.
- Perform and teach value stream mapping and waste evaluation techniques.
- Develop project characters and provide support for others to execute Kaizen events.
- Document and present RAM’s progress with lean and associated improvement activities.
- Gather and present plant metrics associated with lean, Kaizen, and continuous improvement events and initiatives.
- Enable process improvement participation and acceptance of change efforts.
- Work directly with all staff members to implement and maintain process improvement.
- Design, map and set up new productions lines.
- Evaluate existing production lines and make recommendations for improvement.
- Provide recommendations for manufacturing documentation and tooling support process improvement efforts.