|| Sales/Marketing Administrative Assistant
Assist the Sales team with their administrative and clerical needs. Help the department stay organized with files and related documents.
REQUIRED TRAINING/ EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma, Associates degree preferred; Manufacturing experience required
- Administrative training, including typing, filing, and telephone skills
- One to two years office experience with organizational and communication skills
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Able to perform several varying tasks simultaneously
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages and ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished written, oral, or diagram form, ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations and ability to address customer personalities in various business situations.
|Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Sales and Marketing team with administrative duties such as creating contracts, support sales with clerical work (writing quotes, processing orders, organizing completed work, etc.), responding to leads.
- Meet and greet with clients.
- Types all correspondence, memos, reports, and contracts as directed by Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- Maintains and organizes files, work areas, and office equipment
- Assists the sales staff by professionally directing the flow of information and traffic in the office including phone calls, appointments, and inquiries.
- Maintains a trace system.
- Orders all supplies to maintain office efficiency.
- When required, keep minutes for the sales department meetings and distribute them to the proper areas.
- Coordinates/creates special reports and projects when necessary and as assigned by the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- Present one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other staff members of the organization
- Performs special assignments when necessary.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.